Are you passionate and purpose driven? Is excellence your standard? Do you want to be an integral part of something bigger that impacts lives beyond real estate? Are you searching for the work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
Catalyst Home Team is looking for a professional individual with consistency, strong organizational skills, amazing customer service skills, a sense of urgency, and creativity. The Client Care Coordinator for our team is a tack-sharp communicator, relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision, has immense focus and thrives in completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality & attention to detail, and has the desire to positively influence everyone they interact with all within the fast-paced industry of real estate.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Job Specific Skills
- Communicates effectively with peers, clients and vendors in written and verbal form with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Creates a sense of comfort & familiarity with clients and is able to quickly build rapport
- Works well under pressure, takes direction well and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Technologically proficient – Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, GSuite Products. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a bonus.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Systematic, detail-oriented, resourceful, proactive and willing to learn to achieve high standards
- Creativity and marketing knowledge
- Ability to work independently and possess sound judgment
- Strong phone voice
What will the Client Care Coordinator do?
- Build & implement operational improvements, working with the team to execute best practices in structuring an efficient workflow for working with sellers and buyers
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Manage all buyer & seller transactions from accepted buyer/seller agreement to close, including Purchase & Sale contracts from signing to closing date
- Coordinate marketing of homes for sale
- Manage data entry into Multiple Listing Service for new seller listings
- Manage post-closing systems
- Inform lead agents regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Manage all incoming/outgoing leads, prospects, & referrals, track sources of business & keep team numbers on track
- Plan & execute client events
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities necessary to maintain service levels and to keep the business operating according to established standards
- Manage Vendor and Client relations
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and provide solid rationale for recommendations
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
Minimum High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Real estate license and experience a plus. Full-time position of 40-45 hours/week, Monday-Friday. Since the world of real estate depends highly on clients’ schedules, some weekend and evening availability via phone/email may also be necessary.
Salary :: $35,000- $40,000 Base + Bonus Potential, depending on experience
Benefits :: Health Insurance Stipend, Paid Time Off, Profit Share
Candidates who are seeking a career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you or someone you know, please apply! Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Care Coordinator application.” All inquiries are confidential.
Catalyst Home Team is a top producing team of real estate specialists serving the needs of sellers, buyers and investors in Metro Atlanta. We approach the selling and buying journey in a consultative and systematic manner. We invest time on the front end of the journey to learn each client’s personality and what’s important to them. We educate our clients from the beginning to the end of the life cycle of their sale or purchase, providing support, reminders and follow up along the way. We want to earn their trust, allowing them to feel comfortable and confident throughout the process.