Open House Appointment Request 591 Summertree CourtMarch 20, 2020 catalysthometeam
We are in unprecedented times. In response to the growing public health concern regarding the COVID-19 virus, Catalyst Home Team is taking the precautionary step to forego public open houses for the health & safety of our clients, their families, and our team members. We are doing our part to follow the recommendations of social distancing.
With an overabundance of caution, we are allowing APPOINTMENT ONLY showings during a usual Sunday Open House timeframe of 2-4pm on Sunday March 22nd for unrepresented buyers who do not have a signed buyer’s agency agreement with a licensed real estate agent. These showings will be limited to 15 minute windows of time, and will require adherence to the following rules & precautions:
- Listing Agent will allow 1 group of customers – an individual or family – through the home at a time, while listing agent remains outside during showing.
- All customers shall leave all bags & personal belongings, except keys & cell phones, outside or in their car.
- All customers shall sanitize hands with hand sanitizer (provide by customer) prior to entering the home.
- All customers shall remove shoes, or wear booties over shoes, during showing.
- All customer shall provide pre-approval letter or proof of income prior to showing.
We’re more than happy to conduct Facetime tours upon request as well.
Leave a Reply