Whether it be a seller’s or buyer’s market, listing a home for sale is no small feat.
Between the research for pricing according to the comps, prepping and staging, professional photography, the list goes on and on – but none of it quite sets you apart like down-right good marketing. If you ask, most people would buy a $5 bottle of water over the $2 one, simply because it looks good and the message is relatable. THIS is a huge part of the magic formula to selling a home – and boy is it growing rapidly in popularity as time goes on. Having the right amount of marketing for a home is key to the success of it getting sold. We have gathered what we believe is the best comprehensive list for marketing your home to sell at the highest price in the shortest amount of time. This is nestled amongst tons of other helpful tips and tricks in our 2017 Guide to Selling a Home in Atlanta. If you would like to read more about our steps to getting your home sold, click here.
So without further adieu: The Catalyst Home Team 16 Step Proven Marketing Plan.
- Price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and current price trends.
- Help you stage your home to arranging the rooms in the clearest and most aesthetically pleasing way.
- Provide Professional Photos with professional lighting that will show your home at its best. Buyer’s agents and buyers spend less than a minute deciding whether your home should be seen in person. We take 100s of photos to get the best 40 images of your home.
- Install eye-catching For Sale signage to attract drive- by prospects.
- Optimize your property’s internet presence by posting information in the local Multiple Listing Service (FMLS & GA MLS), our proprietary Keller Williams Listing Service (KWLS) that feeds to 350+ additional websites, along with abundant photos and a description of your property, and post your home on social media with targeted ads for active buyers.
- Target marketing to active real estate agents who may have a buyer client looking for property such as yours, including office agents, Rawls group FB post, and e flyers.
- Target marketing to active buyers through our team’s agent partners, hyperlocal blog post on the CHT website, our social media accounts, and targeted FB & IG ads.
- Provide an electronic Lockbox that will allow easy access for showings, and track all Realtors who show your home so we can follow up for feedback.
- Set up your Home in Showingtime, the Showing Scheduling Service we hire to set up showings at our listings so they are made even when we are on other appointments.
- Distribute Just Listed marketing to neighbors asking them to tell their friends & family about your property.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Notify people within our database about the property’s availability asking them to share information with the people in their network who may be in the market for such a property.
- Respond promptly to all inquiries about the property and coordinate among Team members to accommodate requests to see the property.
- Provide you with feedback from buyers and buyers’ agents as we receive it. Set up an account for you on Showingtime so you can sign in and review all feedback 24 hours a day.
- Provide you with weekly updates on our marketing efforts and on changes in the market relevant to your property.
- Bring our reputation of integrity and for being knowledgeable, helpful, professional and accessible to buyers and agents.
To learn more about the Seller’s Market and how it affects your home buying or selling experience, check out our blog to learn more. If you want Catalyst Home Team to help you sell your home, give us a call today 678.671.0202.
Click below to check out other blogs: